We wanted the bells and whistles. Vonage Business was the solution for us.
Shawn Donahue, Veraxia Commercial Real Estate Solutions
For realtors, mobility is a given. We get that.
Realtors live off their smartphone and laptops. Our real estate solution for mobility lets you take the best of your business phone system anywhere—like at an inspection or checking out your next juicy listing.
- Share documents easily. Need a blank lease? No problem. Access documents from your phone via Vonage realtor mobile solutions including from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Optimize real estate voicemail. With one client, but need to check on another? Visual Voicemail transcribes that urgent message and sends it to your email on your smartphone.
- Simplify your contact information. With Simultaneous Ring, your clients and colleagues simply dial your business number and the call rings on any designated device.
Realtor-friendly, cost-effective phone features. Standard.
Reduce phone costs with a cloud-hosted VoIP phone system. Our over 40 business-critical phone features can help you manage your availability and stay equally connected to your office, prospects and clients. And with plug-and-play service, your agency gets innovative business communications with minimal start-up costs.
Closing deals is stressful. Maintaining your phone system shouldn’t be.
At Vonage, we work hard to make sure your business communications are always up and running. And, if there’s a problem, our IT support is there to help.
- Uptime maximization. Reliable cloud hosting and backup features keep your business moving, even during emergencies.
- Stellar 24/7 support. Our customer service and IT teams are ready to correct issues virtually—no waiting for an onsite technician visit.
- Easy scalability. Need to right size staff? Easily scale up and down during your busy season (remember last spring?), and even start a call or contact center if needed.
The professional business presence realtors need, want and deserve
Can you afford to appear anything less than professional? With Vonage real estate solutions, you can control how calls are routed and answered easily and affordably.
- Route calls efficiently. With Virtual Receptionist, easily create routes to agents’ extension, add music on hold and set rules for weekdays, weekends, holidays, or even lunchtimes.
- Manage availability. Real estate agents can manage when and how they receive calls from their desk phone, computer, or mobile phone.
- Integrate seamlessly. Tie your business phone system to the real estate CRM tools you already use, like Salesforce® for real estate.
Real-time collaboration. Virtually anywhere.
With our mobile-integrated conferencing and collaboration tools, working with your clients and colleagues is a little easier, more efficient and definitely productive.
- Impress with a virtual house tour. Dial in to a video conference bridge from your desktop, web browser, smartphone, or tablet. That means you can call in for video conferencing, on the fly at an open house.
- Conference them in a click. Amazon Chime provides reliable online conferencing with enterprise-grade features like frustration-free, one-click mobile call in. The best part, it’s included in most business plans.
UCaaS real estate solutions that scale
Whether your office phone system needs to connect 3 agents or 300, our unified communications (UCaaS) real estate solutions can scale to fit your needs efficiently and affordably. For small real estate agencies, that often means a plug-and-play, cloud-hosted VoIP phone system. Enterprise-grade unified communications offer options to enhance quality of service with SmartWAN technologies.
Tell us about your business.