This move to the cloud will provide us with the agility we require to connect with our members wherever they are to meet their healthcare needs better and faster.
Sy Zahedi, MedXM
Good prognosis for a controlled TCO
When you migrate to Vonage for cloud-hosted healthcare business solutions, there's no need for costly internal infrastructure like servers and storage systems. Resources are shared across offices for a level of redundancy that can be less expensive than traditional, premise-based PBX systems. And with bring your own broadband services, you can get innovative healthcare cloud solutions with minimal start-up costs.
Above and beyond with best-in-class PCI & HIPAA compliance
As the most widely adopted security framework in the U.S. healthcare industry, Vonage has achieved HITRUST CSF certification. This allows us to take a comprehensive, agile approach to building and enhancing our security framework to address privacy regulatory requirements for our healthcare customers. Also, we're one of the first in the cloud communications industry to receive PCI Service Provider certification for the services we sell.
Improve quality of care with SMS alerts, voice activation and whatever’s next
Add power to your healthcare management solutions toolkit. Enable your developers to build the tools for your healthcare business solutions your patients and colleagues expect from their medical applications by leveraging Vonage APIs.
- Prompt patient notification. Send timely, targeted SMS messages like scheduling and appointments reminders and medication compliance.
- Extend coverage. Connect patients to a live medical support if needed. Add click to call to a mobile app for easier emergency connections.
- Targeted “geofence” marketing. Market to patients and prospects by setting a perimeter around hospitals, clinics, nursing homes or pharmacies.
Empower mobility and productivity
From visiting nurses, home health aides, mobile caregivers to old-school house calls, use your Vonage phone number and medical office phone system features on the go. Our healthcare business solutions include intuitive and powerful mobile apps and other mobility tools.
- Mask “on call” number. Talk, text*, IM or conference on the road—the only number patients will see is your Vonage business line.
- Share documents easily. Access documents from your phone via mobile healthcare solutions including from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Seamlessly transfer calls. From hospital to car to office, move through your hectic day without interruption.
*Mobile data charges may apply. Reasonable and acceptable use policy applies.
Diagnose, consult or collaborate with mobile-enabled conferencing.
Communicate with your patients easier and more effectively, even on the go. Collaborate and share with medical colleagues across multiple offices, hospitals or even countries. Enhance your healthcare business solutions with intuitive collaboration and conferencing.
Call centers that help perfect every patient interaction
A negative experience can quickly turn a patient to another provider. With our cloud call center solutions and powerful omnichannel contact center, you can find a healthcare business solution that supports your patients in the channel they prefer.
- Improve patient engagement. Use CRM integration, to ensure patient info is readily available for faster and more intelligent healthcare support.
- Support multiple channels. Patients can communicate on their own terms using AI chatbots and more.
- Access advanced analytics. Make better business decisions with real-time metrics and historical data.
Reliability when you need it most
From hospitals to senior facilities to walk-in clinics, losing communications can be critical. Vonage works hard to keep you up and running.
- Uptime maximization. Reliable cloud hosting and backup features keep your integrated system running, even during emergencies.
- Easy scalability. Easily scale up and down and even initiate a call or contact center if needed.
Less time on logistics. More time on your patients.
HMOs, dentists and other clinicians can streamline the way their office works with healthcare business solutions to enable patient-centric care.
- Unify front desk operations: Automate reminders, route calls, announce patients, improve scheduling, and manage records to reduce office paper work, patient wait time, and missed appointments.
- Connect healthcare facilities with multiple sites. Better response to patient needs across offices and making timely decisions related to care.
Tell us about your business.